- WE WILL ASK TO READ AND AGREE WITH OUR SAFETY RULES AND ADVICE BEFORE YOUR COURSES BEGINS
- The Park is open to:
- minors taller than 140 cm (4ft 7in) (subject to authorization by a responsible adult)
- children taller than 90 cm (2ft 11in) (under the supervision and care of a parent or other adult)
- Youngsters taller than 140 cm must pay full admission price and can use all park skyways. Children taller than 90 cm can use only those skyways marked as suitable for them.
- Only those holding a regular ticket are admitted to the park.
- Park admission price includes the use of personal safety equipement (PSE), training in movement technique and safety, and supervision by park personnel.
- Each user ignores the training and advice provided by park personnel and park regulations AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
- The skyways require good psycho-physical condition and are therefore not recommended for people having illnesses that impair this condition, pregnant women, and anyone under the effect of alcohol, drugs or other that causes its impairment.
- Participation in a training session ( PSE use, movement technique and safety) by each and every user is OBLIGATORY before using the park skyways, independent of previous experience.
- Trial maneuvers on the basic way are obligatory for all (way practice): the management reserves the right to prohibit access to people who are judged not in appropriate psycho-physical condition.
- At leaving the ground, IT IS OBLIGATORY, before you get on the skyway, enter the fixed carabiner into the continuous lifeline system (blue mark).
- It is prohibited to use PSE not provided by the park.
- PSE is issued to the user for a period of 2hrs and 30 minutes; 1h 30′ for baby course; each additional hour will be paid on return of the equipment;
- Users must adhere to all the following recommendations and instructions:
- only one person is allowed on any equipment at a time
- a maximum of three people can stop on any platform at a time
- rocking or shaking suspended equipment on purpose is prohibited
- throwing anything from the skyways is prohibited
- crossing or stopping under the skyways is prohibited
- Wearing comfortable sports shoes and clothing, tying back long hair, and leaving deposited on the ground any and all objects that might fall (cell phones, cameras, bags, etc.) is advised.
- Anyone who behaves recklessly, putting him/herself and/or others in danger, will be escorted from the park.
- If after having completed the initial training session, it is not possible to use the skyways for unexpected or uncontrollable events, the price of admission will not be refunded.
- Signing these regulations grants the right to the park to use any photos, films and recordings that may be made exclusively for promotional/advertising purposes and renounces all rights to compensation.
THE UNDERSIGNED DECLARES HAVING READ THESE REGULATIONS AND ACCEPTS THEM AS IS.
Here the download PARK REGULATIONS